Building leaders from the inside out
Creating lifelong leaders
Inside Out Training’s Born2Lead program empowers kids ages 8-13 to develop self-confidence, a positive mindset, and personal responsibility, so they can live out their purpose and be the best version of themselves.
Most people think leadership is a trait you’re born with. But we know it’s a skill that’s taught and developed. At Inside Out Training, we believe that anyone can be a leader, no matter their age.
That’s why we created Born2Lead, a leadership program that helps kids harness the skills and abilities they already have to become leaders in the classroom, on their teams, and in life.
Each lesson includes goal-setting and affirmations, showing your child that they can do anything they set their mind to. We instill accountability by encouraging students to consider challenges and successes in each session, while being open and honest with themselves and others. These are the skills critical to building happier, healthier youth, and a future generation of leaders.
When an individual knows who they are and what they stand for, they can set goals, live their life with purpose, and become lifelong leaders in the areas that matter to them.
1. Introduction – Building Character from the Inside Out
2. Building a Growth Mindset
3. Building an Attitude of Gratitude
4. Building Good Habits
5. Building Focus and Overcoming Distractions
6. Building Resilience
7. Building Healthy Relationships
8. Building Courage & *Graduation Night*
Ages: 8-10 and 11-13
- Begins January 14, 2020
- 8 Lessons— 1 hour each week
- Only 10 kids per program—be the first to register your child today!
- Each program includes a mini-graduation at the end